Isn't this a great picture! It is actually from the end of our birthday party festivities for Kira today.
I will write all about those in a little bit, but I need to recover a little first. And I thought it appropriate to share this very festive looking picture of Barry, in the meantime.
That is funny after how difficult it was for you to locate me in the first place. Thank you for getting those thank-you notes to me. It is nice to know that they were paying attention! I enjoyed your story, as well! Thanks again!
2 comments:
Hellow lady who looks like an angel when she leads the music. Fantastic picture. How funny that I have found you on the blog.
That is funny after how difficult it was for you to locate me in the first place. Thank you for getting those thank-you notes to me. It is nice to know that they were paying attention! I enjoyed your story, as well! Thanks again!
Kendra
Post a Comment