So this blog has gotten a bit mixed up lately. Every summer I get thrown off-track by traveling, getting out of my routine, and taking lots of pictures. I always intend to get caught up by Christmas but it rarely happens this busy time of year. This year I have been focusing on building my other blog, and moving in, and keeping Tessa from destroying our new home, etc., so I am especially behind.
Regardless, I have been witnessing the power of gratitude lately, and I want to use this blog to help our family have an "Attitude of Gratitude" throughout the month of November. We are going to keep track of things that we are grateful for EVERY day, and I will periodically post them on our side bar.
I know this is a time of upheaval and turmoil in the world, but we have been greatly blessed, and I think it's always time to remember that--but especially in this month of Thanksgiving!
And look for random postings from current events, or summer, or whatever, and hopefully I will get it all sorted out some day when I print my blog book.
No comments:
Post a Comment