Friday, August 17, 2007

Kira in the morning

There is something I love about this picture of Kira. I think it is the morning light. Of course, she is in her jammies and hasn't brushed her hair, so I probably wouldn't hang it on the wall. But I guess sometimes it's good to see your kids in a "different light".

3 comments:

Becky said...

Great pictures, Kendra--and your blog is looking so cute with the new background and header, etc.! :)

Kim said...

That's such a great picture!!! She's really blossoming into a beautiful young lady...can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!!!

Sherrie said...

What a beautiful family you have, and did you mention that one is on the way? When are you due? I love blogging, I need to learn how to do some of the fun things you have on your blog. I must admit that I'm jealous of your childrens hair...I'm hoping for a redhead this fall, if not... I guess I'll have to hope in my grandchildren.