Monday, June 16, 2008

Garden Girl




Kira had a great time helping outside at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Here she is making new friends, and learning how to go eat worms.
(btw, I have been experimenting with some of the photo and filter effects with my photo software. At first I was really excited about what I had done with the first two photos, but now that I look at them again, Kira looks a little green. What do you think?)


3 comments:

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

Eeeew! No WAY would I pick up a worm! Kira's a brave girl! Beautiful... but brave. I love her red hair. Seriously, she is such a cutie!

Becky said...

Beautiful pictures, Kendra!

As to your question on the photo editing--I think the pictures look great but I'm not sure what the originals looked like...maybe you comparing the two is why they seem "green" ?

P.S. Tessa is one of the most gorgeous babies I have ever seen!

Trish said...

Kendra~
These are beautiful pictures. I can't say about the green in your photos, but I have noticed that really fair skin often looks funny in my pics if I edit them in any way that enhances color. It's only my fair-freckled Nevan who turns pukey looking. My bronzy Mayzie and pink Meeka don't.