The title company called and said that they were able to record title at 11:00am, so the home is now officially ours! I had a few requests for more pictures. I'm sure more will follow as we get moved in.We are excited, but still quite stressed as we prepare to move on Sat. and square things away with our renter. (Then travel to Utah!) Anybody want to come and pack a box, or borrow my children for a while??? :-)
5 comments:
Congrats! That is so exciting & I love all the pics. It's all soo nice.
Hooray!!! Seriously. Good for you! You're only about a week behind us. We moved in just this Saturday (June 21). Now it's unpacking and organizing galore. But organizing a brand new house that is all mine is so incredibly exciting and fulfilling despite the enormous amount of work and energy it requires. I'm so excited for you to move into your awesome new place. Good luck! I'll pray it goes quickly and smoothly for you.
Woohoo! Moving is stressful but at least you've got a great house to move into :)
Are you going to be in Utah for long? Seems like I haven't seen you in forever!
You have a fireplace in the bedroom! The people who picked all the stuff for that house certainly went all out! That was a pricey option (which is why we don't have one.....and, it's Phoenix. Just looking at that makes me feel hot)! LOL! It will be nice and romantic in the winter though!
Good luck with your move! Wish I could help you out, but I'll wave to you in Utah. We'll be up there too. I hope you LOVE your new house! That's soooo exciting that it's all yours! Congrats!
Danya
Yea for your own home. I'm constantly dreaming of my favorite new home, it's always different, but always has a great kitchen. Just a couple more years...
I'm sure your trip is packed, but if you'd like to meet in a park for lunch while you're up here, I'd love it. supercrawford@yahoo.com
Post a Comment