These images were the treat toppers for the valentine that the kids gave to their friends at school. We thought we would share the love (minus the Hershey's kisses) with you all! Hope you are feeling loved this Valentines Day!
You are so stinkin' talented and creative. I get all my best ideas from you. I wish we lived closer too. We would have a blast!
FYI, I really am not a stalker, but my sweet hubby built me one of those awesome mud room cabinets for valentines. I had seen yours, and hadn't stopped talking about how nice it would be to have one. He surprised me with it last friday. I LOVE it!
2 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day! I gotta say, I'm loving Kira's hair cut! She looks beautiful! Those Valentine's cards were a great idea!
You are so stinkin' talented and creative. I get all my best ideas from you. I wish we lived closer too. We would have a blast!
FYI, I really am not a stalker, but my sweet hubby built me one of those awesome mud room cabinets for valentines. I had seen yours, and hadn't stopped talking about how nice it would be to have one. He surprised me with it last friday. I LOVE it!
Post a Comment