Monday, April 23, 2007

It's a...BABY!

Just wanted to report that I finally went to see the midwife today...and the big round lump in my tummy is infact a baby with a heartbeat and all--not some abnormal tumor or growth. :-)

Everything looks good so far. In fact, for those who have been telling me that I don't look pregnant, I am actually measuring big for 14 wks. I will try and take and post a belly shot soon, but I think things are going to start being obvious, fairly soon now.

3 comments:

Shanda said...

I am so excited! I can't wait to find out if you are having a boy or a girl. :) You and Barry make such cute babies!

felicia said...

So exciting for you guys!Congrats! Hope you're feeling great:) Tell Trenton "hi" from Jake!

Amberly said...

You surely didn't look pregnant a week ago- I think you could fool people for quite a while yet! congrats!