I had just gotten the children in bed, the night they arrived at our house, but it was only second before a couple of redheads were at the top of the stairs ready to pounce. Trenton nearly fell down the stairs on his way to hug Bobby. The next morning when he prayed, the first thing out of his mouth was, "thank you for my Bobby!" Bobby got beat up on a lot, but Mikelle had her share of dirty diapers and clamoring for lots of attention, and was very patient with the kids and very helpful to me! (She even cleaned my kitchen that I haven't had the stomach to clean for the last several weeks of pregnancy!)
We are really hoping that things work out for them to move down here this summer, and that we can talk them into moving to our side of town!
Of course, Trenton loves his Grandpa, who is so good to read stories to the kids everynight in Prescott--even if Trenton requests the dinosaur book for the 30th time!
1 comment:
But I thought I was Trentons favorite! Thats it! Now I must get you guys to move closer!!!
Post a Comment