YEA!!! I knew it!!! Girls are so much fun (that is until they talk back) ;)
Ha, ha... funny comment, Shanda! Congrats to you, my friend. Girls are so wonderful, as you know.I'm so jealous of your Hawaii Trip! We hope to go next summer after Craig's big graduation! We'll be in touch about that!
So THAT'S what a girl looks like! :-) Congrats. It was fun to see you guys last weekend.--Trina
Congrats! How exciting for you! We miss you guys...maybe we'll have to do a "food club" dinner with the 'ol group soon!:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
YEA!!! I knew it!!! Girls are so much fun (that is until they talk back) ;)
Ha, ha... funny comment, Shanda! Congrats to you, my friend. Girls are so wonderful, as you know.
I'm so jealous of your Hawaii Trip! We hope to go next summer after Craig's big graduation! We'll be in touch about that!
So THAT'S what a girl looks like! :-) Congrats. It was fun to see you guys last weekend.
--Trina
Congrats! How exciting for you! We miss you guys...maybe we'll have to do a "food club" dinner with the 'ol group soon!:)
Post a Comment