Saturday, June 23, 2007

Happy Fathers Day! (x 3)

We celebrated Father's Day three times this year. Once the week before with my father-in-law (sorry, Dad, no pics.)

Then on the Wednesday before with Barry, since the kids and I were going to be gone on the actual day.

And then on Father's Day in Utah with my Dad.

Barry and my dad modeling the ties we gave them. They have a picture of the kids all over them.



I am grateful for such great fathers and priesthood holders in my life! You guys are the best!

4 comments:

Bama Holcomb Family said...

That is so neat, Kendra! You have to let me know where to get that done. Shawn laughs every time I get him a tie, but this year he actually wanted a specific one I couldn't find. (By the way, this is Hope (Payne) Holcomb, Holly's little sis, just reconnecting with the Hansen girls... those who I know at least.) Your Hawaii vacation looked like it was a blast. Beautiful family!

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Hey Hope!

I don't know if you'll check back here, so when I get a minute, I will post on your blog, as well. Things are a little crazy around here this week!

It is great to hear from you. How on earth is Holly??? Where is she--what is she up to?

The tie I actually ordered online through wal-mart (I think it is processed by Fuji and available at several vendors). A few years ago I had pictures of the kids taken at the Picture People and they do really cute ties there. (This was cheaper, though).

We'll have to chat more later. I'd love to hear how your family is doing.

Shanda said...

I love how Barry looks like he always wears bows on his hat. Like it is just another day.

Bama Holcomb Family said...

Holly is married, just 2 years in April. Her hubby is awesome, and a widower who had adopted a beautiful little girl named Aileena, and she had a baby boy in November last, named Devin Jens Cutler (Jens for short!). She is so happy. I will send her your blog address!

I have to get Shawn a tie like that!! That is just tooo awesome!