I've taken a while to post this, because I was trying to come up with a spiffy layout or something to display the changes. I finally decided that this would be the best way, for now. The first one is right after she was born.





She is such a bundle of joy and there is lots of her to love! She is so close to crawling and is making me nervous with how much stuff she can already get into. She has taken to eating paper lately, including Kira's homework. We are not really babyproof, yet--better get busy! No teeth yet, but I keep thinking they are coming in any day. She has figured out how to get herself to a sitting position with out any help. But beware, she has a lethal grip and will yank out hair and pinch skin if she gets a chance. But we still love her so much!

4 comments:
She is such a cutie! She's growing so fast! I love how you've taken a picture of her each month with a sign. That's a great idea!
She is absolutely beautiful. Is it just me, or was the biggest growth and change between when she was born and 1 month?? The rest of the months all look suspiciously similar... Definitely a cutie!
Way cute mother's day blog. You are so good at this. I love your pictures too. Wow she is a chubby lubby cutie pie. Way cute kids you have Kendra. you are so blessed. Luv u.
What a chunk! I love the change between 3 and 4 months, she really started to pack them on. It's great when they start to sit up, it's like a whole new independent little person!
Post a Comment