
Kira turns 7 today. I had visions of making a slide show with her baby pictures, showing her evolution to now. And while I think it is a great idea, it's probably not going to happen. I am very behind on posts and am working on her big Nancy Drew party this weekend.


These photos are from the celebration we had earlier this month in honor of Kira's and her Aunt Amber's birthdays. We love them both!
4 comments:
Kira is so adorable. I think it's cute that she's into Nancy Drew. Happy birthday to her!!
Happy Birthday Kira! :) We love and miss all of you guys!!
Happy Birthday, Kira! (And who's giving Amber a box of Huggies!?! :-)
What a great birthday party, minus the barf. She digs Nancy Drew hu?
I'll have to check a few of those out. Meg likes the American Girls books these days. WE visit the library pretty often to stock up. Summer's going to be great! Tons of reading time!
Post a Comment