I wasn't going to do any more slide shows since blurb won't slurp them into my blog books, but I just take too many pictures! And excluding many becomes difficult. We had a great time in Prescott!
TRENTONISMS--Easter Edition
T: "Mom, Easter is coming and we get to hunt....the Easter Bunny! And we get to shoot him with Grandpa's Silver Shooter BB gun!"
Me: No, we hunt for Easter eggs.
T: Yeah. And we shoot them with a gun! (makes shooting sounds with mouth).
Me: Easter is a peaceful holiday.
T: But it is a battling holiday, too.
He did get to do battle with Kira for Easter. And he wasn't anxious to get too friendly with the Easter Bunny. When I asked him what he thought about the Easter Bunny after seeing him at the square. He said he was BIG and that he worn tennis shoes. He is pretty observant!


6 comments:
very fun! glad you had a happy easter! yes,let's plan on a fathers day bash...that sounds so fun! let's get planning:)
I love the Trentonisms! He is hilarious. You guys look great. I can't believe how fast Tessa is growing. Hope all is well!
Cute Easter pictures. Looks like everyone had fun. Trenton is so funny. Very cute. And very perceptive. Not many kids notice what shoes other people are wearing!
So, you can blame Trenton's "hunting/shooting" comments on Barry, right? :-) That one has enough personality for 4 preschoolers!
Love the pics! All of them. I can't believe he said all that. That is just too funny.
Ok, that is super funny! I'm waiting for my boys to say something creative like that. So funny!
Post a Comment