
We have officially been married for 9 years today! (I have big plans for next year...I guess we'll see!)
Last year I made a slide show to commemorate the occasion (click here to see our love story in photos). This year I am going to brainstorm 9 things I still love about Barry!
1. His testimony and earnest attitude about living the gospel.
2. His stature (gotta love a man you can wear high heels with, who also has broad shoulders).
3. His ability to learn new skills. Particularly anything to do with his hands. He can figure out how to make most anything!
4. His respect for his parents and other great examples.
5. How seriously he takes his responsibility to protect and keep us safe (this one can drive me batty, sometimes, but it is so nice to know that someone is there watching out for you, and I really miss it when he is gone).
6. Let's face it. He's a good looking guy! I think that more so now than when we first got married (partly because he can benefit now from my fashion advice :-)).
7. The way he looks at me when he is thinking that he loves me!
8. His willingness to help me and care for me. My favorite examples: bringing me water to drink when I am nursing, getting up with kids in the night since he has no trouble going right back to sleep, and caring for me through my pregnancies (especially with Kira!).
9. His desire to keep learning and willingness to keep growing.
I love you!
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! We love and miss all of you!!
Danielle and Calan :)
Happy Anniversary!
Awwwwww.... Happy Anniversary! Looks like a common theme among my blogging buddies...
Congrats!!!
Happy 9th! How wonderful! The then and now pictures are amazing because I don't know any other couple that just keeps getting better looking! Honestly!
Post a Comment