My mother-in-law is here for a couple of days helping with the kids and the settling in. Yesterday morning after breakfast she said to Trenton, "why don't we go get our clothes on and brush our teeth?" Trenton, sounding truly confused replied, "why, is it Sunday?"
9 comments:
that is very funny. I love it!
Love it!!! But honestly - sounds a little like my house. The schedule becomes quite forgotten on Saturday. Sometimes I'm lucky if they are dressed by noon, let alone hair and teeht brushed!
Kendra, Wow! Your blog is so great! How do you do it all? Hope you are doing well!
FUNNY!
Let's have a little perspective here. Trenton is simply saying, " Grandma, there are a lot more fun things to do than get dressed and brush my teeth". So, what kind of mother are you? The kind I am trying to be more of, FUN! As mother's, I think we have so much pressure to look and do all of the "right" things. Lately I am realizing that the "right" things can quickly become the wrong ones. Sorry for the serious note on such a cute thing. But truly, what a compliment. Trenton knows that Sunday is a special day. Can there be anything more important than that?
that's hilarious! My kids know what day it is when we bathe them and forbid them to go out back! Ryan's got his sunday clothes off on the way to the car after church, in the parking lot!
Thanks for a really good laugh! :)
WOW!!! That is classic..and sounds just like something my kids would say! It means that they like to stay home with their great Moms!
Ha ha ha ha ha! That is seriously so funny! It sounds like something Sarah would say, too.
Post a Comment