Thursday, September 06, 2007

Happy Birthday Trenton Trouble!!!

Trenton turned 3 years old yesterday. Although he hasn't had his "truck birthday" yet with his friends (I finally bought stuff today, but haven't quite settled on a date with Barry), he did get a couple of celebrations already.

We celebrated with the Haltermans while camping over the weekend (more pics from that later). Here Trenton is trying to blow out the sparklers from his dutch oven pineapple upside-down birthday cake. He got a giant Tonka dump truck from Grandma and Grandpa and a Spiderman action figure and baseball mitt and ball from his aunts and uncle. (Thanks guys!)


On his birthday, I took him to lunch and to Cold Stone for a FREE birthday ice cream creation (you can sign-up online)! That night he opened the present from his Lita--an astronaut costume--and a flashlight from his Dad (an effort to keep him from stealing Barry's flashlights). He is loving the costume--he is wearing it as I write--and it will take care of Halloween, this year. (Thanks Mom!)


Capt. Trenton reporting for blast-off.





Trenton has been a lot of trouble lately, but in honor of his b-day, I am going to list some of my favorite things about Trenton:


-His Laugh...this child has the most contagious laugh!


-His imagination


-His snuggles...no matter how hyper he becomes, he still likes to settle in for a snuggle.


-His kisses...This child is very affectionate and won't withhold his affection from anyone, including carpet salesmen.



-The way he expresses his feelings, when he is using his words. (ex. "no, I just want to sit here and say 'it's not fair!'" or "oh, man!" or "Mom, this isn't working!" when he could get me to get in the car to go put out a fire in Utah.)

-His enthusiasm for life!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday big guy...can't believe it's been 3 years already!!! Can't wait for the party...and whatever interesting cake your mom comes up with!!!

felicia said...

Happy Birthday Trenton! You're becoming such a little man:)

Bama Holcomb Family said...

Happy Birthday, Trenton!!

Bama Holcomb Family said...

Hi, again, Kendra! I am busy blogging today, because I haven't been able to browse in a while. So...
TAG! You're it! (look at my blog!)

Amberly said...

yea for trenton! he is such a little doll, and birthdays that last all month are the best, what a lucky boy!