![]() | ![]() ![]() |
I had a little too much fun taking pictures at our camping trip, so here is a long slide show of some of my favorites. We had a great time hanging out with Barry's family at Mormon Lake near Flagstaff, and it did feel like heaven to get out of the heat for a few days. Thanks Haltermans! We never would have been able to plan a camping trip in our current state. It was nice to go along and relax. I know the kids had a great time! Barry and I did, too!



4 comments:
That looks like great fun! I haven't been camping in a few years. Of course the last time we went it was in a alligator infested area. I wasn't too keen on that. I love all the pics!!
Loved the photos of Kira at sunset...great job!
Great photos! I usually take tons of photos because I try to make up for quality with quantity, but all of yours were great! Your kids are so photogenic! I love the handholding too, so sweet.
I think Kira looks like a Halterman girl thru and thru. She is beautiful. Looks like fun. You only 5 weeks left, good luck and get some rest.
Post a Comment