Thursday, September 20, 2007

School Picture and hope for Autumn?

School Pictures came early this year. They had all kind of options to chose from, too, which I'm not used to. The purple background wasn't my first choice, but Kira was determined and I thought it would be OK, so I relented. It is a little brighter than I thought it would be. So with the hair and all, it makes for a very colorful school picture.

The last few mornings as I have stepped out to say goodbye to Kira, the outside air has actually been cooler than the air in the house. This is the first indication of any kind that cooler weather is on the way and that summer is not eternal. I am still really hot since I have a hot flash everytime I have a contraction, but I'm sure that just about the time I am done with pregnancy, the weather will be downright pleasant.

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

I'm excited to put my kids photos up soon. You are so amazing at recording the perfect highlights. I am due just 10 days from now, and I was just online reading up on how to naturally induce pregnancy. I'll have 3 straight weeks of help from my sister and dad starting October 1st, so I'm not in too much of a hurry, but this last bit is just unbearable.

Becky said...

Kira looks cute--purple background and all! :) I'm praying for cooler weather too and I'm not even pregnant, Kendra!

P.S. I posted an answer to your comment on my blog...

Shanda said...

very cute picture! I recognize that shirt. I guess the real test is what Kira says about it when she is a teenager. Will she still love her purple background or will she wonder what she was thinking?