Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Halterman Family (July '07)

For a brief while, the whole Halterman clan was together this summer. We are excited that Mikelle and Bobby have moved to the valley and we get to see a lot more of them, but Jared and Suzy have moved to the middle of nowhere, Missouri for medical school, and now, Kristin has taken off for adventure and excitement on the east coast. Amber is in town, but is super busy with work, her calling as RS Pres. in the singles ward, and loads of friends. But she makes time for us and Mom and Dad make frequent trips down from Prescott, so we do get some good family time.

3 comments:

hope said...

Looks like a great time to be had by all! My dad just turned 70 as well. It is amazing how time flies. Of course, just between you, me and all the other bloggers, I don't think my dad is as youthful as your mom. But I know he does his best to be! I can't believe how grown up Kristin is!! It amazes me how much things change when one is away!

So, Suzie and Jared are in Missouri?? That isn't too far from here, considering we once lived in Texas which is massive to drive accross!! Wish them well for me!

Stella said...

kendra! i followed hope's link to your blog. you guys look sooo happy. it is so fun to see your beautiful family. i'm assuming congratulations are in order! can't wait to see pics and hear from you. lots of love.holly (payne) cutler

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Hey Hope--time has flown! I think all the kids I taught in middle school have graduated and are getting married and stuff. Yes, Jared is going to be a doctor. I bet those of you that went to school with him didn't expect that. But don't worry, he hasn't lost his playful side. I think that will help him survive medical school.

Raynie,
We would be in Gila River ward if we could sell our house, but that is starting to look doubtful. I answered about the blog on your page. I hope it helps and I'm not forgetting something.

Holly,

It is sooo good to hear from you! I commented on your blog, as well. I do need a full update of what you've been up to since, say...1999. :-)