Kira and Trenton had their well-visits (finally) yesterday. I am happy to report that they both seem to be in very good health. Kira about lost it when she learned she needed a shot--she had been told that she was done with shots until she turned 10--but otherwise the visit went well.
Stats:
Kira
weight: 45lbs. -- 50%
height: 48 1/4 in. -- 80%
Trenton
weight: 38.2lbs. -- 95%
height: 40 in. -- 95%
Anyone want to take bets on when little brother will outweigh big sister? I keep warning her that she needs to be nice to him, because the day is not too distant.
2 comments:
Go Trenton Go!!!!
Thanks Raynie!
I used my program, Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8, to make the header. My understanding is that it is a bit like Adobe photoshop, but a lot less expensive, etc. It is taking me a while to learn to use it. I downloaded most of the elements from either the 2 peas website, or the shabby princess site. I actually scanned in the baby paper (green) from scrapbook paper I have and turned it into a jpg file. I had white sides with black polka dots and Barry didn't like them at all. Actually, I don't think he likes the current layout nearly as well as my last one. Oh well! I'm thinking at this point, I will change it once a month to reflect the seasons, or what is going on in our lives.
If you don't have any of those programs, I have heard you can buy some digital scrapbooking software that isn't too expensive. I would play around with any photo editing software, but I think it has to be able to do layers to add all the fun embellishments you can download from the scrapbooking sites.
Post a Comment