Thanks everyone! I am planning on lots of posts over the next while. I just have to figure out how to post one handed, since my little girl is an eating machine!
Happy birthday Raynie! I wondered if you had something to do with her birthdate(cursing or blessing, or something. :-))
Happy birthday to Holly,too! My brother's b-day was the 18th. I guess this is the busy season!
8 comments:
She's gorgeous...can't wait to see and hear more!!!
Congrats to you! She's beautiful..love her name too! Hope you are doing well! Hugs!
SHe is beautiful, Kendra!! Almost made it to Holly's b-day! Her's was the 20th. Congrats!!!
Congrats! What a beautiful little girl. I love her name!
She is beautiful, just like everyone has said! And I haven't heard such a cute name in a long time--great pick :)
How are you feeling, kendra?
Congratulations! I hope everything went smoothly, can't wait to see you!
Kendra,
Congratulations!! I keep checking to see more pictures of Tessa. I'm excited to see more of her and also to hear how everything went.
Love,
Marenda
Thanks everyone! I am planning on lots of posts over the next while. I just have to figure out how to post one handed, since my little girl is an eating machine!
Happy birthday Raynie! I wondered if you had something to do with her birthdate(cursing or blessing, or something. :-))
Happy birthday to Holly,too! My brother's b-day was the 18th. I guess this is the busy season!
Post a Comment