Sunday, November 04, 2007

The Alien and the Astronaut...A Halloween Tale

Once upon a time there was an alien girl and an astronaut. The two had a great time playing together at a church Halloween party, but alas, photographers were unprepared and failed to catch this phenomenon on film. As Halloween night approached, photographers were anticipating another opportunity to capture a photo of the astronaut and the alien together. But shortly before Halloween, the astronaut was called away on a special mission to the distant planet, Prescott. Meanwhile the alien was excited to experience the earthing tradition known as "trick or treating." So the astronaut and alien were apart for Halloween. This must be why they look so unhappy in their pictures, but sources close to the astronaut and the alien, report that they both actually had a great holiday!

4 comments:

Shanda said...

I am glad the alien costume worked out! Sorry I wasn't there to help!

Kim said...

Too cute! I love the green little feet!

Becky said...

Fun pictures! And great costumes!

Shanda said...

Um...I have a couple of requests. ;) First of all - More pictures of Tessa please. And I think Tessa needs a ticker. Thanks! Love ya!