
There has been a strange phenomenon
occurring at the
Halterman home, lately--knitting. The strangest part being that the one that has been doing most of the knitting is Barry. I bought the round looms mainly to get Kira going on a project, but Shanda (while she was here) and especially, Barry, have really taken off with it--learning and even inventing new stitches. Barry asks that you keep this quiet because he doesn't want to get beat up by the boys on the playground.
Here he and Trenton are modeling some of his creations.

5 comments:
I love it!!! Shawn would probably do the same thing if I got one. I am thinking of getting a set for Ranoah for Christmas. They look great... and... I won't tell a soul!!
They look awesome!
denten also has a closet knitting talent... I'm glad to know he's not the only one! it's fun to see them wear what they create, nice job barry!
Those pics are priceless, what great boys you have!!! Oh, and I'm totally telling!!!
I'll pass your complements on to Barry. He's getting really good, it' kind of scary.
Nice to know he has company in Denten. Would he ever let you post photos of his work, Amberly?
Post a Comment