Tessa's first couple of weeks at church, I put her in adorable dresses I inherited from my sister, but she managed to stay sleeping in her carseat--wrapped up in a blanket--so no one could see. I decided the second week that I had better get some pictures, since I'm sure she won't be able to wear these little dresses for too long.
2 comments:
I love that dress! I am so glad that you took pictures of her in it! The bow is perfect too! That dress was actually given to me by Dr. Jen and there are sandals to match. Although they were way too big for Talia to wear them when she fit in the dress but some how I don't think Tessa will have the same problem with super small feet. ;)
I was just looking at the pictures again and I am amazed that it already looks a little small on her! I don't think Talia fit in that one until she was a good 2 months old and she wore it until she was 5 months. Crazy!
Post a Comment