Yesterday Tessa turned 1 month old (I am going to try and remember to document each month).
I think she also gave us her first smile and real coo, yesterday morning. I haven't seen either much since, but I'm counting on Grandma to encourage her at Thanksgiving!
Lots of great photos, Kendra (in this post and the last couple, as well). I'll put pictures of my advent calendar up soon--I'm hoping to finish it tonight...
6 comments:
Boy, Kendra. You must really be starving this child! :-)
--Trina
How has it already been a month?!?! We are still anxiously waiting the arrival of our little girl!!!!
What a cutie!! I love all the latest!
Happy one month...she's beautiful, great pic mom!
Lots of great photos, Kendra (in this post and the last couple, as well). I'll put pictures of my advent calendar up soon--I'm hoping to finish it tonight...
she is sooo cute, congratulations! I didn't even know she had come, that is exciting! laura
Post a Comment