Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Good Mail!

Since we finally got out of the house, today, I decided that it was time to get the mail, and when I did, I found a very pleasant surprise. I was the recipient of "Good Mail!"

I have seen good mail before on other sites, but hadn't been involved before, so I had to get the back story, here.

Anyway, Becky knew that Barry has been gone an awful lot lately, so she sent me a "my husbands out of town survival kit", with all of he fun things you see here. Honestly, I think my favorite part of the package are the little post-it notes with messages, like "You ARE a good mother!", and "Breathe!" How did she know I would be needing those reminders so much, about now?

THANK YOU, BECKY! You really made my day! And sometime, when I'm not so overwhelmed remembering to breathe and all, I will have to pay it forward!

5 comments:

Becky said...

So glad to see it got there safe and sound! I wanted to send more but I figured it was more important to actually get it sent :) Love ya!

hope said...

That is so sweet!! I love Good mail. Although when Shawn is out of town I usually remodel something to keep me breathing! He knows he is in for it when he is on a business trip that is more than 3 days!
Love all the pics of the kids. The parade looked nice and cozy! And I love the pics of your new nephew. How sweet!!

Cara said...

Hey Kendra,
Saw you on Becky Porter's blog! Its fun to see all the fun stuff you have been up to with your family. Since we have not been the best at getting together to do our visiting teaching.:) Oopps. I need to be better. Sorry! Well I hope you are holding up with out Barry. I know how nights can be with out a hubby at home. :)

Stella said...

What a fun idea. good mail should be sent more often. I'm glad my husband doesn't travel with his job. I can barely stand a night out with the girls anymore. Maybe that's because I waited so long for him, I just can't stand to not be with him!

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

Hello Halterman family. That trip looks like a blast. I saw your pics with your new baby. She is so cute! Sarah recognized Kira from her picture and says she likes her. Cute blog!