Friday, February 29, 2008

Tessa's Official Stats

The ear infection is cleared up (yea!) and our little one just isn't so little anymore!

4 mo. check-up:
weight - 16 lbs. 5 3/4 oz.
height - 27"
head size - 17"

The weight and height are both above the charts and head size near the top. We just don't grow 'em small. She is drooling like a faucet and Dr. says her gums are "lumpy" so that first tooth likely isn't too far off. I don't understand why my kids are in such a hurry to grow up!

5 comments:

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

She's a big baby, but oh so cute. Audrey's 4 month stats were 13 lbs 11oz, 24" tall and 16 1/4 head. And that was at 4 months 2 weeks. But then again, she's a little on the smaller side. Tessa is beautiful, though.

Stella said...

Hey there! I love to look at your blogs. You are so creative, which is the reason for this little comment. First of all, you are right, we have a lot to catch up on, and secondly, your blog has inspired me to try digi scrapping. So, email me hcutlerbby@yahoo.com, and we can get caught up, and I can maybe learn a thing or two or three, oh you know, I need to learn a lot =b!

hope said...

I wish mine would stop growing so fast as well. They are all in cahoots with each other against us, I tell you!

Kameron said...

yeah - not so small!! but oh so cute, so that makes up for it.

Bob and Danya said...

Little Tessa is such a cute baby! She is growing up fast! We're glad to see that you guys are all doing well! Take care, Danya