
Just a couple of days after I made that last post, we decided that Tessa is officially crawling. She sure can do a lot of damage these days, and has started to injure herself with all of her adventures.
We finally made it into the pediatrician today for her 6 month check-up, a month and a half late. She was 3 oz. shy of 20 lbs. (but had just had a poopy diaper changed, so I'm sure that's where those ounces went), and 28 inches tall. They put her at 90% for weight and 95% for height. So there really are chubbier babies out there, somewhere (just not a lot of them)! I actually think that she has been holding steady at around 20 lbs., for the last couple of months, so she may be going to slim down soon. I will miss those squeezable thighs! I feel so blessed that she has been so healthy...all of my kids, really have been. I know so many who go through so much medically, but after hauling all three kids around town with me today, I am so grateful that our trips to the pediatrician are few and far between.
We finally made it into the pediatrician today for her 6 month check-up, a month and a half late. She was 3 oz. shy of 20 lbs. (but had just had a poopy diaper changed, so I'm sure that's where those ounces went), and 28 inches tall. They put her at 90% for weight and 95% for height. So there really are chubbier babies out there, somewhere (just not a lot of them)! I actually think that she has been holding steady at around 20 lbs., for the last couple of months, so she may be going to slim down soon. I will miss those squeezable thighs! I feel so blessed that she has been so healthy...all of my kids, really have been. I know so many who go through so much medically, but after hauling all three kids around town with me today, I am so grateful that our trips to the pediatrician are few and far between.
3 comments:
Watch out world! Here she comes! Crawling is just the beginning (as you well know). It'll be on to walking before you know it!
How fun that she is crawling. She sounds like she is growing a lot like Kasen. He was right at 20 lbs at 6 months and is around 23 lbs now. Their percentiles sound really close too. It has been kind of funny to watch Kasen crawl around because he looks too big, like he should be walking instead. I am so glad you haven't had to be at the doctor's office much. I added it up and I have been in to our Doctor 6 times in the last 2 months. (2 visits were well child checks, 1 per child, and 4 have been for Kasen. He is on his 3rd ear infection and bronchilitis infection in 2 months and the second time where both ears are infected.) Sorry! I don't mean to complain. I just spent all yesterday afternoon at the doctor and getting prescriptions filled (5 between Addie, me and Kasen). You just had good timing with your post so I guess I complained to you! Tessa is sure cute! It has been so fun to see her grow.
Marenda
Crawling kids can do alot of damage huh? She's so cute in that close-up pic!
Post a Comment