This month has been crazy with all of the end-of-year performances. It began with Trenton's first recital ever with his tumbling class. I'm sorry to say that the world's most friendly kid, actually had a pretty bad case of stage fright. I didn't get any photos, but am trying to figure out how to get that video posted.This was Kira's 1st grade class presentation. I had a fun time snapping action shots as the kids showed us the raps they learned to help them remember how to count by 10s. The other moms and I are considering using this for our workout routine, since those kids were burning some serious calories:



And here she is as the old lady in the class play, "The Good Guys vs. The Bad Guys." I was impressed with her ability at physical comedy when she had to pretend that she slipped and fall on the ground. (I thought she had really fallen, at first). 

No comments:
Post a Comment