I'm anxious to get the blog caught-up and to get through all of the pictures I have taken over the last month or two, but the picture above is just one of the reasons that this will be a slow process. That is what greets me every morning. (It is actually a little better than that now, but just a little). We've all been (are still?) sick, and I feel like I am trudging through molasses to get anything at all done. But lest I sound too whiny (too late), we are extremely grateful for this house, and today, I am grateful for a kind library worker who forgave $19 worth of fines (a record for me!) accrued during this move/trips to Utah, etc. chaos! Bless you!

5 comments:
Oh, Kendra! So glad you are back but sad to hear that everyone is sick, and that picture is pretty depressing :)
Please don't hesitate to let me know how I can help!
My library fines are always crazy, and I pay them knowing the money is going to a good place. The kids get to read down their fines, I love that.
Transitions are hard, but you'll make it. You're powerful, even when you don't think you are.
Heyyy! Your entry room looks just like our garage! I think the unpacking would go a lot quicker if we had put all the boxes inside, though. It's harder to get the house in order when there are boxes staring you in the face every time you walk by! I'll have to remember that for our next move... IF we ever move again! Congrats on your new house. Have you solved your renter problem yet? (Hopefully)
Oh the joys of moving!!! Don't stress too much! You'll survive! I hope you are all feeling better now! Nasty viruses going around!
That looks oddly like my craft room. Yikes. I knew I shouldn't have kept telling the kids to "put that upstairs".
Hopefully you all feel well enough soon and are able to get one box at a time emptied and get a renter.
Best of luck!
Post a Comment