I have been stuck at Lake Powell for some time now (that is blogiphorically speaking, since I am not actually on a boat in Lake at the moment). Do you think it has something to do with the fact that I took about a gagillion pictures while there? I am getting through them slowly, put I cannot include them all in one post, so I thought I would break them up by subject. Since Trenton just had his birthday on Friday (posts to come), and since he arguably had the best time of anyone there, I decided to start with him.
Here he is modeling the latest in children's PFDs...
with a houseboat accessory...
Helping Grandpa drive the houseboat.
Trenton's favorite thing about Lake Powell...the SLIDE on the back of the boat.
Waving to his adoring fans after a spectacular entrance into the lake.
Practicing for this...

I love this picture! He really is a sweet boy, despite all of his crazy boy energy!
Riding the wave runner with Amber.
And I just don't have words to describe this hairdo, courtesy of his Aunt Amber and most-likely styled with sunscreen.



Navigating back to shore after a week of new adventures.
Navigating back to shore after a week of new adventures.
2 comments:
That looks like such fun! A house boat... Now Iknow what I want to retire in!! That sounds awesome!!!
Cute, cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a fun time. How do you make such a cute blog? I need to take a class from you! :)
Post a Comment