Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Saying "Hello"

"Hello"
So I am officially behind on posting about summer AND fall. I'm still stuck at Lake Powell (editing and selecting from the hundreds of pictures there), and now I am behind on posting about several big current events, like a camping trip last weekend, and a fun trip to Prescott this weekend. On top of that, I hosted Gourmet Group at my house last Sat. and am preparing for Trenton's b-day party this Sat. (All the details from the GG luncheon and b-day party will be posted on My Insanity blog soon). So needless to say, I won't be getting caught up this week. The calendar eases up a bit after this weekend, so we'll see what I can get done then.
In the meantime, we are well. We ate dinner outside for the first time, this "fall" and it was almost pleasant. It gives me hope that fall really will come and that I won't have to live in a state of constant sweatiness! On that pleasant note...I'll be back as soon as I can.

1 comment:

Bob and Danya said...

What day di you eat outside and this it was cool??? That is what I want to know! I think I missed that day! Hahaha!!!

Don't worry....you'll catch up eventually. (I think mothers should get a bonus of 2 extra hours in a day - we need it)! :)