
Our first time in the house after it became ours!

Our realtor, Sarah, left us this beautiful plant!

Tessa is testing out the floor.

Sarah also left us some fun by the fireplace! Ooo, la, la!

She didn't forget the kiddos either! They loved these fake teeth and other toys she had placed in their bedrooms!
Thanks Sarah! Such an exciting day!
4 comments:
That's a great expression on Barry's face in that first picture! And I love your header picture. Your kids are so cute and look so grown up! Congrats again on your new house...
So much fun moving in to a new home. I can't wait to see more of the decorating. I saw your cute Dick and Jane room. I love your ideas! So much talent.
Sarah is so awesome! Are you feeling settled into the new house yet?
Love the photos of Trenton at school--how is that going for you?
P.S. Wanted you to know that I am having a giveaway on my blog so don't forget to stop by and leave a comment :)
Your house is spectacular! Really love it. Great layout, etc.etc.etc. Just get that baby girl to go up and down those stairs, and you'll love life.
Post a Comment