Tuesday, March 25, 2008

5 months!



I have so much to catch up on with Spring Break and Easter, but in the meantime, Miss Tessa has turned 5 months and keeps growing and changing. As you will notice, if you click on the bottom pic., my traditional photo sessions are becoming more difficult as Tessa can do more things, like eat my sign!

She is certainly not lacking in the chub department. She delights everyone she meets with enthusiastic smiles. My father-in-law has taken to calling her the "Gerber Baby," and at this moment she is blowing raspberries on my arm. We are starting her on solids as she seems to have an insatiable appetite and I am waiting for a tooth to surface anytime now.

She is so much fun!

5 comments:

Bob and Danya said...

Your baby is super cute! I love chubby babies! 5 months already! Wow!

Danya

Trish said...

Oh, she is super cute (so she fits right in with your GORGEOUS family)! I stumbled upon your blog from Sherrie and Doug's. Glad to see you're here!

Trish

P.S. Kendra, I love your work! You are a talent laden woman!

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

Kendra, she's beautiful! What a precious smile! I really wish I would have photo-catalogued my kids' growth like you're doing. What a great idea.

Bama Holcomb Family said...

What a cutie pie!!!

Dawn said...

wow, those chubby rolls! McKenna is packin' on the pounds too. It's flying by so fast! I love that she ate the sign!