Monday, March 17, 2008

Has anyone seen these children?

I once read a suggestion in a parenting magazine that seemed like a good idea. The mother said that anytime she goes somewhere that her children are likely to get lost (i.e. the zoo), she takes a picture of them on her digital camera when they first arrive, so that if they do get lost, they can show people a picture of the children in the clothes they are wearing that day so they will be easy for anyone to recognize.
We lost Kira after about 45 seconds at the zoo, so once we found her (fortunately fairly quickly) I snapped these shots. We also implemented a "grown-up" buddy system that worked really well, so I didn't end up having to use these pictures for anything other than this blog, thankfully!

1 comment:

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

It's funny, I have never thought of that idea. I take my camera practically everywhere, and it would be a lifesaver if one of my kids actually got lost. With so many so young, it's bound to happen sometime, right? Thanks for the great idea!