Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Trentonisms--Vol. 579

Trenton sat down on the piano the other day and played a beatiful song of his own composition. And as he played he sang:


"I love you too much

I really do

and all of a sudden

a lightning bulb (bolt)

destroyed my house"


I think he has a future in love song lyrics, don't you?


*****


T: "I want to play that Star Wars game."

Me: "Are you talking about the one on the wii?"

T: "No, I'm talking about the one on the ME!


*****


Before the zoo, Trenton was going around telling everyone how they are related to him: "you are my Grandmommy, " etc. Bobby (Trenton's Uncle) had his family there too, so Bobby's dad asked Trenton what he was to him. Trenton thought for a second and said,


"You are my Grandfriend!"


*****


Mikelle has been put through the ringer lately healthwise with complications since she gave birth to baby Jackson. Last night she had priesthood blessing. Trenton sat reverently for the blessing. When it was over he came to give her a big hug and said, "I know just how you feel!"


*****

On a warm day:


"It's a real scortcher out there, Mom!"

(I think we can blame Jimmy Neutron for that one)


*****


"That Dazzle from Venus is a really hot girl!"



5 comments:

hope said...

Love 'em!!! They are great! I should post a few of Ranoah's some time. Gotta love kids. Ours' asked why Shawn and I were giggling at the table tonight during dinner and I told them it was because having kids also means you get a free entertainment pass for a lifetime!

Amberly said...

hilarious! they have the best little imaginations!

Becky said...

I like his song the best and so did Jeff--he's a cutie! :)

Dave said...

Well, hi there my high school friend. Those are great stories. You have quite the precocious ones! I love the song especially -- sounds like if he doesn't turn into a Grammy winning songwriter he could turn that into a screenplay and win an Ocsar.

This is Dave Robinson, from back in good ol' Prescott. Except our family's not there any more -- we live in Maryland nowadays. Drop me a reply at singrdave@yahoo.com and we'll get caught up.

hope said...

Kendra... I can't find your email on your profile... don't blame you though.... and I need some advice on some creative desserts. Shawn wants me to make some fancy desserts for a Scout auction and I have no clue what to do. I thought of lemon cheesecake with gingersnap crust, but he said it isn't fancy enough. Please help!!! holcomb1298@gmail.com