Saturday, December 22, 2007

100 years old!!!

My Grandma Nielson turned 100 years old this month. The kids and I traveled to Utah to be there for her big birthday party (while Barry worked his 10 day shift). Mom let me know if you want me to email all of these pictures to you. What a legacy this woman has! I believe Tessa is Great-grandchild #96 (and 97 is here now, too.)!

(Today is Barry's b-day...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Osito!...But I will have to report on this one later).

4 comments:

Kim said...

That's so cool, what an amazing person to have in your life! That must've been some party:)

Bama Holcomb Family said...

Wow! Happy Birthday!

Jami said...

I love the new look of your blog. And the family/individual pictures turned out really beautiful! Whomever took them did a GREAT job! :0)

Anonymous said...

Kendra,
You look an awful lot like your grandma when she was young! Hey, what's this I hear about you moving?
The blog looks great, must get my rear in gear-Rochelle P