Friday, December 21, 2007

Holiday Open House


Here are the pictures (carefully edited to hide the clutter) I promised Kim a while ago of holiday decorations at my house. As you can see, I have more Christmas than house. The one with the nativity missing Baby Jesus is probably the most appropriate to sum up this year. I could pretend that it is a statement about how commercialism takes Christ out of Christmas, but really, one box didn't make it out of storage along with some of my other favorite decorations...sigh! Maybe by next Christmas we'll be someplace where we can get out all of our Christmas and have access to it all.

Click on the pics to see the captions.

4 comments:

Jami said...

Your house looks SO GOOD!!! You have so much Christmas stuff. It is so pretty! And I love that Tessa's stocking had the brown hair. HA HA. Very cute. And where did you get that cool train that goes around your tree? The tree outside is really pretty too. Loved everything!!! :0)

Kim said...

Love it, thanks for posting Kendra! I really like your stockings!!!

Becky said...

Beautiful decorations! Also, love the photos on your sidebar ;)

P.S. You may need to remind Barry that there are only 168 hours in a week-lol :)

thank you again for the flowers...

Mama's Boys said...

So, where did you find the card holder and did it work for you? I've been thinking I need to do something better than tape the cards to my wall.

--Trina