Tessa recieved a name and a blessing in church on Sunday. Most of Barry's family made for the occasion.

Although we had a hard time getting good pictures of our little family and Tessa, we got some grat ones of Barry's family!
I LOVE this one of Barry's sisters! Ooo, la, la, ladies! Can you believe that two of these three gorgeous ladies are available???

I LOVE this one of Barry's sisters! Ooo, la, la, ladies! Can you believe that two of these three gorgeous ladies are available???
After the blessing (which was beatiful, btw), we went to Amber's house where she made burritos a la Cafe Rio, with all the fixings, in honor of my birthday and Tessa's special day. (Yum!)
Then I opened my birthday presents (the "Cansolidator" and other kitchen storage supplies). Then we attempted some multi-generational photos. You can see how Trenton felt about these...

Then I opened my birthday presents (the "Cansolidator" and other kitchen storage supplies). Then we attempted some multi-generational photos. You can see how Trenton felt about these...
2 comments:
Awesome...I can't believe we missed it!! I'm glad to hear the day went so well and that sweet baby tessa was surrounded by her amazing family, great pics!
Trenton's face made me laugh! Classic! :0) And Tessa's outfit was so cute! I love how it wasn't the usual white and had such a pretty bonnet to go with it! And if you made that, I'm feeling very inadequate right now! :0)
Post a Comment