Monday, January 07, 2008

ANNOUNCING...

...the engagement of Trenton to the lovely Emmie Glazebrook.

While I am pleased with his choice (nothing wrong with an older woman), I must admit I have my doubts about the solvency of the engagement for the following reasons:

1) When Kira was this age, she became engaged to Sam Porter, and now the two of them rarely speak.

2) In the same week of his engagement, Trenton was also heard discussing the possibility of marrying Tessa...and Kira.

3) When Emmie accepted Trenton's proposal, she was wearing a veil and may have just needed a groom as an accessory.


But don't they make a cute couple?!?

6 comments:

Bama Holcomb Family said...

LOL!! I love it!

Caught up on all your pics and blogging. I love the Foreign Christmas idea. It sounds thoroughly enjoyable!!

Anonymous said...

that is really cute! I say, Go For It!

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Not caught up yet, Hope! Several posts still to come...

Kim said...

Okay, that's hysterical...and I love that the two of them so lovingly posed for the picture ~ head tilt and all!

Amberly said...

I think all the glazebrook girls have been called for...they are all so darling! lucky trenton!

Becky said...

Too funny! I am laughing so hard, Kendra! Especially the comment about Sam and Kira....Yeah, I think they're barely on speaking terms which sure makes things difficult for us Moms! :)