Friday, January 25, 2008

Look who's getting BIG!

Tessa is now big enough to use the bumbo seat!

I realize her hair looks really red in this pic, but that is mostly due to the lighting...still, there is some fire in there!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I've got to get one of those! McKenna is getting tired of lying there and isn't a fan of tummy time. Target, right?

Kameron said...

Hey - did you know you can take that Bumbo seat back to Target (it's been recalled because if you put it on a countertop with a child in it they can lean to one side and flip it over and off the counter, causing injury. No joke.) and get $40 for it, no matter where you bought it, how much you paid, or what shape it's in. Seriously. I just took mine back the day after our Girls' Night Out. But I think there's a deadline - sometime this month - so I'd do it sooner rather than later. And who can't use $40 at Target??