For months now, I have been saying, "I will do that in January," or "I will think about that in January." So now it is January and I'm realizing that I have a bit too much of "that" to do. We spent Christmas and New Years in Prescott and haven't been able to recover from the holidays, unpack, or get on any kind of schedule, yet, so I am having to wait on some things, like all of the posts I have been planning (and maybe even a second blog). I'm just realizing that I have to factor in 3 kids now so my to do lists are usually far more ambitious than I can get done in a day. (sigh)
Anyhow, Happy New Year! Hope your holidays were great and that you are feeling renewed and invigorated in 2008!
3 comments:
OHHH! I lOVE YOUR PICTURE ON TOP!!!
I am trying to spread the word. Check out Melissa Gunnell's video HERE and VOTE!
hey kendra, i know all about "that" list. i hadn't blogged since october. i love your blog and have fun seeing how you and the fam are doing. we really need to catch up on life. hey, i know, let's add it to our "that" list. =)
Looks like you had a very busy and fun holiday season. Nothing beats going back to school though. Loved seeing the pictures. The baby is getting so big! Happy New Year!!
Post a Comment