Tuesday, January 22, 2008

First Christmas


6 comments:

hope said...

Wow!! Talk about updates!! I love ALL the pics and stories behind them. I can't believe all the pics of Tessa and everyone sleeping with her!! The jammies are a great idea. I was a little busy making a queensize quilt for Zach to make their jammies this year... maybe next year. Kudos to your mom for doing that!! Love the B-day stuff, too. I didn't realize your hubby and mine were only a year apart!! That is odd!!

Kim said...

Great pics! Looks like Barry's birthday was a "blast" and I love all the homemade stuff for Christmas. You guys are such a fun family, we really miss you!!!! I can't wait to see Tessa Again, she is sooo beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Look at that little smile! :)

Call family said...

Happy birthday Barry I found you blog blog hopping! You guys look like you're having fun !
Beautiful family!

Becky said...

Love all the new pictures, etc. Looks like Christmas and Barry's birthday were a success! Hoping to see you tomorrow at the park...

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Still not caught up, Hope. I would probably skip some of this, but I'm planning to publish my blog as kind of a photojournal, so I don't want to miss anything too important.

Kim, we really miss you guys, too! I can't tell you how many times I've wished you were just down the street again, for a variety of reasons.

Hey Michelle! Blog hopping can be addictive, can't it? Your family is so cute! I didn't realize you guys were back in Avondale.